Monday - Thursday 7a - 10p Saturday - 8a - 1p
I don’t know how we got here. I feel like we’re so disconnected from each other. We used to be best friends & lovers & now we’re barely roommates. There used to be love. There used to be affection. There used to be connection. There used to be intimacy. There used to be passion. Now – that’s in the past. We argue more than we talk. Every conversation we have turns into a fight. I miss what we had. I miss us.
If you’re reading this, you may have had these thoughts? It may feel like you’re alone in your relationship, like you & your spouse have grown apart. You’re wrestling with the hurt you’re feeling vs. the hope you have. Hope for restoring your marriage to something better than it was before.
I work with couples who are motivated to work on their relationship & themselves. Couples who want better for their relationship – better communication, better conflict resolution, better connection & intimacy & ultimately better love. I'm passionate about helping couples find the love they want together & helping couples reconnect with each other in ways they’ve hoped for, but never could before.
Here are a few of the areas we address, including but not limited to:
- We argue more than we talk.
- We feel lost in our relationship & need to find our way back to each other.
- We are good but we want to have the tools to keep things on the right track.
- We feel overwhelmed by trauma in our past.
- We’ve loss affection & intimacy with each other.
- We struggle to feel seen, heard and truly known by each other.
- We need to build or rebuild trust with each other.
- We feel like we’re alone in the relationship.
Being in a relationship isn’t easy & working on your relationship isn’t always easy either. Finding time for therapy can be difficult – I offer appointments in evenings & on weekends & I offer a free 15 minute consultation call to discuss how I can be of help to your relationship. Reach out by phone or email today! I can’t wait to hear from you.