Monday - Friday, 8am - 6pm
- My wife/girlfriend says she doesn't feel emotionally connected to me.
- We're having communication problems.
- She's been asking me to work with a therapist for a long time, and now she's about to leave.
- I knew she was unhappy but I didn't know she was this unhappy.
- I'm afraid I'll be ganged up on in couples therapy.
- I'm not getting what I need from this relationship either.
You may be thinking your situation can't be changed. That you can't change - that your partner cannot or just will not make changes. You might've tried therapy in the past and didn't feel like it helped, or are embarrassed that you waited this long to agree to getting help.
Change is possible. Help is available. I'm here to tell you that things can be different!
I get it. I understand that you or your partner want – need – to make some of the following positive changes in order to make this a relationship that doesn't just survive but that fulfills and meets your needs better than it has so far: improved communication, emotional connection, emotional safety, reduction in conflict, relationship stability and commitment, feeling heard & understood & seen, feeling validated in emotion & experience, increasing/repairing emotional & sexual intimacy, rebuilding trust, recovering from infidelity, and many other issues most of us experience in relationship.
My name is Justin Pere and I am a Licensed Therapist for men, women, and couples, with a specific focus on men's issues and men in relationships.
Through counseling with me, couples reconnect, resulting in positive bonding events where partners begin to see each other more fully and are more authentic and compassionate with each other. Their connection empowers each of them and opens the door to all the benefits that come with a secure, healthy relationship.
Please reach out if I can help!
Men in Relationships