In the practice we speak: Spanish, French, German, Italian, Mandarin, Hindi, Tamil, Cantonese, etc.
Week-end intensives. Online.
No Most plans don't pay for couples therapy
Our practice contains 7 Gottman Certified Therapists in the USA including 4 Master Gottman Trainers. Every clinician has at least Levels I & II of Gottman Training or more.
I'm proud to be called a "Certified Gottman Therapist." My work is held in Intensive Couples Therapy Retreats (one week-end) or in Online Couples Therapy.
I've specialized in sex and couples therapy for over a quarter of a century. Bring vitality and passion back into your relationship. And specialize in conducting Couples Retreats.
About Couples Retreats
Private Intensive Couples Retreats are an alternative to traditional weekly sessions. Many couples find that they are able to make more progress with intensives, because there is time and emotional space to focus on their relationship, away from the daily pressures of modern life. They not only resolve problematic dynamics but also learn new ways of relating to each other.
Couples who complete a three-day Private Intensive Couples Retreat can videoconference additional psychoeducational sessions from their home or office on a HIPAA (private) compliant platform.
* Exec. Board Member - Massachusetts Division of American Association of Marriage and Family Therapy (MAMFT) -1992-1996, 2013-2015
* Clinical Member of the AAMFT
* Board-Certified Diplomate of Sex Therapy Diplomate & Sex Educator by the American Association of Sex Educators, Counselors & Therapists (AASECT, 1982)
* Credentialed by the National Register of Health Service Providers in Psychology
* Former Director of the Master's Program in Counseling Psychology at Antioch New England and continue to teach in the Doctoral Program in Clinical Psychology, as well as other area universities.
My dissertation was on marital adaptation to the birth of the first child.
Thank you for taking the time to learn about my practice.
To learn more, visit my website:
www.CoupleTherapyInc.com, to learn more.
Couples with trauma and sexual issuesAS/NT couples.ADHD/NT couples