Hours vary, let us know what you need.
When sex & intimacy isn’t right in your relationship, the pain and frustration can be excruciating. The longing can become all-consuming.
Sex therapy combined with Gottman method couples counseling can be extremely helpful. It is a powerful process rooted in research. The process can create relief, hope, and sustainable change. Couples come to sex therapy for many reasons. A few of the most common are:
* A gap in sexual desire (libido concerns)
* Different erotic interests
* Issues related to sexual orientation or gender identity
* Sexual functioning or pain
* Ethical Non-Monogamy
* BDSM, fetishes & kink
I have processes and approaches for each of the above reasons for therapy, and many move.
Couples counseling is a specialty in and of itself which is one of the reasons I like the Gottman Method. My Ph.D., is in human sexuality, which I pair with my Gottman training and my overall education and teaching in Marriage & Family Therapy (MFT).
A couple decades ago, I had the privilege of attending one of the leading post-graduate programs for Marriage & Family Therapy in the country. It was a two year program taking classes, being filmed, and being observed behind the glass. That experience shaped the strength-based, judgment free, way I work with couples.
We may not be able to solve all of the world's problems in our first session, however we can sure get started.
* Alumnus of the Harvard Business School, OPM, Executive Education, Class of 1987
* Doctorate degree in Human Sexuality (Ph.D)
* Master’s degree in Public Health (MPH)
* Post-graduate certification in Marriage & Family Therapy
* Post-graduate certification in LGBTQ Family Systems
EMDR Trained for treating trauma, abuse, bullying, and other disturbing memories
All are welcome! All orientations, identities, cultures, races, religions & abilities are welcome!