English, Chinese, Hokkien
By Appointment only, Weekdays (9am-6pm), Saturdays (9am -12noon), Tuesdays & Wednesdays (till 8pm)
Payment by cash or bank transfer
Ruby's warmth and authenticity helps her to relate to people from all walks of life. She has helped couples and individuals deal with issues pertaining to emotional distress, grief, esteem and identity, marital disputes, parenting, and child trauma and she also spent a year in a community hospital attending to geriatric issues.
Through counselling, psychotherapy, assessments, workshops, group therapy and retreats, she journeys with clients through crisis moments and process their issues and interactions. They gain insights, are better able to relate with each other and heal their emotional pain, building resilience in the process.
After a day of guiding people through their journey to find hope, vitality, and freedom, nothing gives Ruby more satisfaction than returning home to her two teenagers and loving husband.
She facilitates the following :
- Gottman "Seven Principles for Making Marriage Work " workshops
- Emotion Coaching Groupwork for Parents
- Individual & Couple Retreats
- Grief & Trauma Groups for healthcare providers and caregivers
Her training :
- Individual Counselling (Psychodynamic, TA, Redecision, SFBT, CBT)
- Family Therapy (Systemic, Bowen, Structural)
- Gottman Method Couples Therapy (Level 3)
- Before Life Affinity, she was with a Family Service Centre and a Community Hospital.