Monday through Thursday, 8:30-13:30
I am a Family and Conflict Counselor of Positive Psychotherapy, a Trauma Therapist (EMDR), a Marriage and Family Therapist and the first Certified Gottman Therapist in German-speaking Europe.
Already during my university studies I started focusing on interpersonal relationships and families and afterwards continued my education in the following fields:
- Positive Psychotherapy at the International Academy for Positive and Transcultural Psychotherapy in Wiesbaden, Germany
- The Virtues ProjectTM - Facilitator Training with Virtues Project International
- Systemic Therapy and Counseling at the Helm-Stierlin-Institute in Heidelberg, Germany
- Certified Couples Therapist of the Gottman Relationship Institute in Seattle, USA
- Emotionally Focused Couples Therapy at the International Centre for Excellence in Emotionally Focused Therapy, Ottawa, Canada
- EMDR (Eye Movement Desensitization and Reprocessing) with EMDR International Association, USA
For more than 20 years I have been studying marriages and the factors which make them happy and successful. I am fascinated by this most unique human relationship and its potential to transform people, families and society.
My work is ressource and solution oriented and during my work I put an emphasis on the strengths, virtues and capacities each human being is characterized by.
My special fields of interest are pre-marital counseling and trauma-informed couples therapy.
In addition to my professional competence, I also contribute my personal experience from 20 years of marriage and family life with three children to my work.